The ISO 16410 series provides a suite of tests in order to assess compliance of the Front End and Back End behaviours in relation to the requirements in ISO 17575‑3. ISO 16410-1:2017 contains the definition of such tests in the form of test purposes, listing the required initial conditions, references and individual steps in a structured textual manner. ISO 16410‑2 contains the identical tests written in testing and test control notation version 3 (TTCN v3).
The test purposes defined in ISO 16410-1:2017 reflect the structural and semantic requirements stated in ISO 17575‑3.
- Presence/absence of particular data elements (see ISO 17575‑3:2016, 8.5.5);
- Semantics related to various data elements, e.g.:
- - Activation of context data and handling multiple contexts (see ISO 17575‑3:2016, 8.3);
- - Handling the precedence and priority levels (see ISO 17575‑3:2016, 8.5.2 to 8.5.4);
- - Uniqueness of relevant data elements (see ISO 17575‑3:2016, 8.5.2 to 8.5.4);
- - Correct definition of the charge objects (see ISO 17575‑3:2016, 8.5.4);
- Fee calculation algorithm (see ISO 17575‑3:2016, 188.8.131.52);
- Security (see ISO 17575‑3:2016, 7.2).
With regard to the individual data sets and EFC attributes defined in ISO 17575‑3, the test purposes have been organized into the test suite groups, designated for the Front End and Back End respectively.
In addition to the test purposes, ISO 16410-1:2017 also provides proforma conformance test report templates for both the Front End and Back End test purposes and an informative statement on the usage of ISO 16410-1:2017 for the European electronic toll service (EETS).
For more information regarding the requirements against which the conformance is evaluated in ISO 16410-1:2017, refer to ISO 17575‑3.
Testing of the following behaviours and functionalities is outside the scope of ISO 16410-1:2017:
- dynamic behaviour, i.e. sequence of messages and triggering events that must be exchanged/happen to fulfil certain charging scenarios;
- profiles and business logic built on top of particular pricing schemas;
- behaviour invalid of Front End and Back End, BI test purposes are not applicable for any test purpose group (as ISO 17575‑3 does not specify behaviour invalid).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 163
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 204 Intelligent transport systems
Buy this standard
|std 1 198||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 198||Paper|