ISO 17727:2012 describes the quality control sampling plans for the receipt and shipping of ready-to-use cylindrical stoppers (flush with cork mouth finish) in semi-worked or finished cork used for still wines.
These sampling plans apply to the following parameters, for which a standardized analysis method is available. These are the parameters which are applicable to:
- physical tests: dimensions, mass and apparent density for agglomerate cork stoppers, moisture content, dimensional recovery after compression, extraction force, liquid tightness and dust content (see ISO 9727);
- chemical tests: analysis of oxidizing residues (see ISO 21128);
- microbiological tests: enumeration of colony-forming units of yeasts, moulds and bacteria capable of growth in an alcoholic medium (see ISO 10718);
- sensory analysis (see ISO 22308);
- the analysis of releasable 2, 4, 6-trichloroanisole (TCA) (see ISO 20752).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2012-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 4
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 87 Cork
Buy this standard
|std 1 38||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 38||Paper|