The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site.
ISO/IEC 29341-18-13:2011(E) describes a service definition which is compliant with the UPnP Device Architecture version 1.0. It defines a service type referred to herein as RATAConfig service. The RATAConfig service is a UPnP service that allows control points to provision and configure the parameters that are required for enabling a Remote Access Server to accept and a Remote Access Client to initiate remote access connections. This service provides control points with the following functionality:
- Determine the Remote Access Transport Agents that can be configured by the service.
- Determine the delivery mechanisms for credentials supported by the service.
- Configure Remote Access Transport Agent profiles.
- Management of Remote Access Transport Agent profiles.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 44
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1 Information technology
- ICS :
- 35.200 Interface and interconnection equipment
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 166|
|std 2 166||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.