This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 22400 specifies an industry-neutral framework for defining, composing, exchanging, and using key performance indicators (KPIs) for manufacturing operations management (MOM), as defined in IEC 62264‑1 for batch, continuous and discrete industries.
- provides an overview of what a KPI is,
- presents concepts of relevance for working with KPIs including criteria for constructing KPIs,
- specifies terminology related to KPIs, and
- describes how a KPI can be used.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 19
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 5 Interoperability, integration, and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications
- ICS :
- 25.040.01 Industrial automation systems in general
Buy this standard
|std 1 124||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 124||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.