ISO 5753-1:2009 specifies values of radial internal clearance for:
- radial contact groove ball bearings, except those for insert bearings;
- double-row self-aligning ball bearings;
- cylindrical roller bearings;
- needle roller bearings, except drawn cup needle roller bearings;
- toroidal roller bearings;
- double-row self-aligning roller bearings.
It gives clearance values for all six types of bearing with cylindrical bore and also for double-row self-aligning ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, toroidal roller bearings and double-row self-aligning roller bearings with tapered bore.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2009-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 12
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 4/SC 4 Rolling bearings – Geometrical product specifications (GPS)
- ICS :
- 21.100.20 Rolling bearings
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 61|
|std 2 61||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.