This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2011. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TR 11071-1:2004 consists of a comparison of the requirements of selected topics as covered by the following worldwide safety standards (excluding regional or national deviations):
- CEN - European Standard EN 81-1:1998, Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts - Part 1: Electric lifts;
- ASME A17.1-2000 and CSA B44-00, Safety Code for elevators and escalators;
- Building Standard Law of Japan - Enforcement order - Section 2, Elevator equipment, Articles 129-3 to 129-13, as well as year 2000 Ministry of Construction notices:
- Nos. 1413 up to and including 1418;
- Nos. 1423, 1424, 1428 and 1429;
- No. 1597;
- AS1735.1-2001, Lifts, escalators and moving walks - Part 1: General requirements, andAS1735.2-2001, Lifts, escalators and moving walks - Part 2: Passenger and goods lifts - Electric.
The Technical Report applies to electric traction lifts only, although some sections may also be applicable to positive drive lifts suspended by rope or chain.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-07
Edition: 2Number of pages: 65
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 178 Lifts, escalators and moving walks
- ICS :
- 91.140.90 Lifts. Escalators
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|
ISO/TR 11071-1:1990/Amd 1:1999Withdrawn
ISO/TR 11071-1:1990/Amd 2:2001
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.