ISO/TS 10303-1265:2004 specifies the application module for Envelope.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1265:2004:
- identification of the sender of the envelope and date sent;
- identification of the recipient of the envelope and date received;
- authorisation of the sending of the message;
- solicitation of a receipt for the envelope and acknowledge it;
- association of envelopes to each other;
- association of properties to the envelope.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2004-12Stage: Withdrawal of International Standard [95.99]
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …