ISO 16773-2:2007 provides guidance on optimizing the collection of EIS data from high-impedance systems. High impedance in the context of intact coatings refers to systems with an impedance greater than 109 ohm·cm2. This does not preclude measurements on systems with lower impedance.
ISO 16773-2:2007 deals with
- instrumental set-up: requirements and pit-falls;
- data validation: checking the measurement range and the accuracy of the data;
- performing an EIS measurement: specimen considerations and instrumental parameters;
- the experimental results: different methods of presenting EIS data.
It does not give guidelines for the interpretation of the data.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2007-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 17
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 35/SC 9 General test methods for paints and varnishes
- ICS :
- 87.040 Paints and varnishes
ISO 16773-2:2007Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.