This document specifies the use of the integrated resources necessary for the scope and information requirements for modelling and simulation information in a collaborative systems engineering context (MoSSEC).
The following are within the scope of this document:
- the representation of the collaborative understanding of the requirements and their verification;
- the representation of the elements that together comprise a set of "results" for a study including the audit-trail of what is to be done, and what has been done, and evolution;
- the representation of the definitions of models and key values that are part of the modelling;
- the representation of information concerning organization and person in those organizations;
- the representation of properties and documents;
- the representation of a collaborative package of work that is launched to drive the evolution and maturity of something;
- the identification of a breakdown of something, the identification of the elements that comprise a breakdown, the parent-child relationships between breakdown elements and the identification of relationships between elements in different breakdowns;
- the representation of interfaces including connections, ports and definitions;
- the identification of which breakdowns, interfaces and models are included in an architecture;
- the representation of key values as distributions enabling the representation of uncertainties;
- the representation of justifications, assumptions and approvals to aid and record decision making;
- the representation of information used for security and trust so each organization is then to be able to enforce their own human resources and security policies.
NOTE 1 A discussion and illustration of the scope is provided in Annex G
The following are outside the scope of this document:
- the detailed format and content of the modelling and simulation data;
NOTE 2 ISO 10303-243 is agnostic of the type of modelling and simulation and the subsequent model data.
- specific business processes.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2021-12Stade: Norme internationale publiée [60.60]
Comité technique :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS mises à jour