ISO/IEC 7816-4:2005 specifies:
- contents of command-response pairs exchanged at the interface,
- means of retrieval of data elements and data objects in the card,
- structures and contents of historical bytes to describe operating characteristics of the card,
- structures for applications and data in the card, as seen at the interface when processing commands,
- access methods to files and data in the card,
- a security architecture defining access rights to files and data in the card,
- means and mechanisms for identifying and addressing applications in the card,
- methods for secure messaging,
- access methods to the algorithms processed by the card. It does not describe these algorithms.
It does not cover the internal implementation within the card or the outside world.
ISO/IEC 7816-4:2005 is independent from the physical interface technology. It applies to cards accessed by one or more of the following methods: contacts, close coupling, and radio frequency.
État actuel: AnnuléeDate de publication: 2005-01
Comité technique: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17 Cartes et dispositifs de sécurité pour l’identification des personnes
Cycle de vie
ISO/IEC 7816-4:2005Stade: 95.99
Rectificatifs techniques / AmendementsAnnulée