ISO/IEC 18013 establishes guidelines for the design format and data content of an ISO-compliant driving licence (IDL) with regard to human-readable features (ISO/IEC 18013‑1), machine-readable technologies (ISO/IEC 18013‑2), and access control, authentication and integrity validation (ISO/IEC 18013‑3). It creates a common basis for international use and mutual recognition of the IDL without impeding individual countries/states to apply their privacy rules and national/community/regional motor vehicle authorities in taking care of their specific needs.
- is based on the machine-readable data content specified in ISO/IEC 18013‑2;
- specifies mechanisms and rules available to issuing authorities (IAs) for:
- - access control (i.e. limiting access to the machine-readable data recorded on the IDL),
- - document authentication (i.e. confirming that the document was issued by the claimed IA), and
- - data integrity validation (i.e. confirming that the data has not been changed since issuing).
ISO 1813-3:2017 does not address issues related to the subsequent use of data obtained from the IDL, e.g. privacy issues.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2017-04
Comité technique: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17 Cartes et dispositifs de sécurité pour l’identification des personnes
Acheter cette norme
|std 1 187||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 187||Papier|